HomeMicroSmart FC6A

A powerful micro PLC with the features of a PAC making it an ideal fit for demanding applications.

FC6A-D16R1CEE PLC Error Messages in this topic - RSS

Ralph
Ralph

7 days ago
I am trying to change over from a FC5A PLC to the new FC6A controller and I'm getting an Error Code 13: CVXTY/CVYTX has S2 exceeding the value specified in XYFS, The value in XYFS is S1=0, XO=0, YO=0, X1=255, Y1=100. The CVXTY(W) is S1=0, S2=D8058 and D1=D0009. It seems to me that the 0-10VDC is not be converted correctly to a percentage reading to my display, but I know very little about this, so if someone can help me understand it would be very helpful.

Thanks
Ralph
0 link
diversedevices
diversedevices

7 days ago
What may have happened is that the FC6 reading is 10X the FC5 readings on your 0-10. Check the analog configuration and if this is the case you can modify the reading there or modify your Y to X numbers.
0 link
Ralph
Ralph

6 days ago
Diversdevices,

Thank you for your feedback, I adjusted the 0-10VDC to optional range and set the min to 0 and max to 100. Also, I adjusted the X from 255 to 100 and my percentage is @100%. I'm not sure how the XYFS exactly works but I do not get a PLC error anymore, so I must of done something right. Thanks for you help! I'm sure I will be asking other question very soon.

Ralph
0 link