HomeMicroSmart FC6A

A powerful micro PLC with the features of a PAC making it an ideal fit for demanding applications.

Tutorial - Creating Web Page - No HTML required! Messages in this topic - RSS

Don Pham
Don Pham
Administrator

8/11/2016
Everyone can construct a professional and dynamic web page in MicroSmart FC6A using built-in web page editor in WindLDR software. You don't need to know HTML or Javascript. Using our built-in web page editor, objects can be drag and drop. See our tutorials below.

Lesson 1 - Text and Image

edited by rick@idec.com on 8/23/2016
0 link
Don Pham
Don Pham
Administrator

8/11/2016
Lesson 2 - Data Display (please view lesson 1 before viewing subsequent lessons)

edited by donp@idec.com on 8/23/2016
0 link
Don Pham
Don Pham
Administrator

8/17/2016
Lesson 3 - Bar Graph

0 link
Don Pham
Don Pham
Administrator

8/23/2016
Lesson 4 - Indicator Light

0 link
Don Pham
Don Pham
Administrator

9/20/2016
Lesson 5 - Link to next page

0 link
DaDaDadeo
DaDaDadeo

2/3/2017
The instruction indicates that the web page can link to the WindLDR simulation function. However, I have only received the message "Failed to communicate with WindLDR. After you start the simulation of WindLDR, please start the run mode again." I have checked the settings and followed the instructions. I hope that I am doing something wrong and that it is a simple fix. Thanks.
0 link
DaDaDadeo
DaDaDadeo

4/9/2017
I am answering my own question and It was my bad. I have to make sure I add the web module to the configuration. Although I have not purchased on (yet), it can still be tested on the simulation.
+1 link
Jath
Jath

3/5/2018
What does "Send Data:400 Bad Request" mean. I started getting this message when I removed the default "Text Input" from the value of the Text field which is pointed at data registers in the PLC for a string. I removed the default because every time I opened the screen the "Te" would magically appear in the PLC instead of retaining what had been entered in the text entry field from the previous time the screen was opened. I have the link pointed to the PLC (D41100) with i/o selected.
0 link
Don Pham
Don Pham
Administrator

3/6/2018
Can you attach your project here so I can take a look?
Jath wrote:
What does "Send Data:400 Bad Request" mean. I started getting this message when I removed the default "Text Input" from the value of the Text field which is pointed at data registers in the PLC for a string. I removed the default because every time I opened the screen the "Te" would magically appear in the PLC instead of retaining what had been entered in the text entry field from the previous time the screen was opened. I have the link pointed to the PLC (D41100) with i/o selected.
0 link
Jath
Jath

3/22/2018
What is the proper syntax in the JavaScripts for getting the property of an object in regards to the "visible" field,
vis=$getProp("Layer0.ButtonH.6","visible"); Shouldn't this set the "vis" to either true or false if button 6 is visible or not?
0 link
simo
simo

11/23/2018
I am using an FC6A with a high performance 12" HMI. I created a simple page with 1 label on it and saved it as page 1. I am getting "HTML conversion failed" when I convert the code and can't load to the PLC. I also get an access denied to the <..\CustomHTML\viewer\setting> error. I have admin and ran the software as admin. Issue keeps repeating... I am also running WindOI-NV4. Any ideas?

Attachments:
html_FC6A.png
0 link
Shane
Shane

12/5/2018
The error is referencing your "Main Program: Rung: 1, Line: 1". What is in rung 1 line 1 of your main program?
0 link
simo
simo

12/5/2018
Rung 1 is just a call to a subroutine. I created a new program and did not have any issues. Issue closed for now. thank you
0 link
simo
simo

12/6/2018
I is possible not to display the text in a multi state lamp? please see attached. Thanks
edited by simo on 12/6/2018

Attachments:
multilamp_text.png
0 link
Don Pham
Don Pham
Administrator

12/6/2018
Since it's a multi-stage lamp, you can change the default text to any other text, but you can't have it blank.
simo wrote:
I is possible not to display the text in a multi state lamp? please see attached. Thanks
0 link
simo
simo

12/6/2018
Thank you.
0 link
Shane
Shane

12/11/2018
You can make the text the same color as the lamp it's on essentially making it blank.
0 link
Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

2/11/2019
Good work around.
0 link
Huntxtrm
Huntxtrm

3/4/2019
The video shows how to configure the webserver through the HMI module on the PLC. How do you do it through the NV4? Or LDR, if using a Fc6a, with now HMI module?
0 link
Huntxtrm
Huntxtrm

7/29/2019
I still have yet to figure this out? I cannot get my FC6A or my HG3G on the web. Please Help. Driving me bonkers.
0 link
Huntxtrm
Huntxtrm

7/29/2019
I cannot find a manual on these anywhere. I did find one, that tells how if you have the FC6A HMI module. I do not. But, I should be able to connect with what I have. I think.
0 link
Shane
Shane

8/1/2019
Anything built on the HG3G can be seen on a web browser, you just have to enable it in the setup to allow either view only or view and control. From that setup you also set the port, usually port 80, and a few other specifics. You don't have to use the web page editor to get the HMI on the web, just build your pages as normal and you can enable it to show them on a browser. Works just like standing in front of the HMI, just with a slight lag.

Your computer or cell phone you are trying to use to browse to the HMI/PLC must be on the same network or you have to setup your router to forward traffic to the PLC or HMI.
0 link
Huntxtrm
Huntxtrm

8/1/2019
Thanks Shane! I actually figured that out! Works better, in my opinion than building a web page. Only seems to mirror the hmi on Firefox browser though? Could not get it to work well withe the webpage and EE. Plus, i cannot seem to gain control of my plc via the webpage throgh the hmi? Tech support said i would have to write script for that(over my head). So i like the mirror on firefox a lot better. Way more user freindly.
0 link
Shane
Shane

8/1/2019
The web page builder has some cool features but if mirroring the HMI has enough why make two different interfaces? Not worth the extra work if you don't need it. One thing that is nice using the web builder is that someone can be using the HMI locally while you are looking at things in the background and no one is aware and doesn't effect the local users.

I normally use Chrome and it works good as well. I've also had trouble with EE so never use it.

I've done some basic things via the web builder through the PLC but for the systems we build I've not had need to use it so far. With a small number of operators, the HMI's built in web server using the standard HMI screens works great.
0 link