HomeSmartRelay

Discussion for our SmartRelay controller.

FLIF Remote Password Messages in this topic - RSS

Roger
Roger

4/4/2017
Thru WindLGC I'm able to access the programming without any user name or password. Is it possible to set user and passwords that must be entered before connecting to the unit? if so how would i do this?
0 link
Don Pham
Don Pham
Administrator

4/5/2017
The password is used to prevent someone from viewing, copying, or editing the program. It protect your intellectual property. It does not prevent the user from connecting to the FL1F.
-1 link
Roger
Roger

4/5/2017
Well, i must have something not correct. When i connect to the unit i can do whatever i need to do without ever entering a password!!
0 link
Shane
Shane

4/12/2017
If you'd like to share you program or a sample program demonstrating the same issue, we could evaluate if you've protected it properly or confirm if there is a bug with the latest software or device firmware.
-1 link
Roger
Roger

4/28/2017
Its somewhat secure, I have to login to a VPN in order to access it, however i would like to enable at least a password. I'm using WindLGC to connect and there is a field under "Online Settings" Remote Access and a place for a password. After doing that and sending to controller i can still access the entire program without any password!!
0 link
Roger
Roger

8/4/2017
Still no solution for this problem, There should be a way to secure the program. All one would need is the IP address and software and now they have access to the program to do as they want!!
0 link
Roger
Roger

1/21/2019
Any solution for the issue? Any updates to WindLGC software? I have very many of these SamrtRelays deployed and would like to have a way of protecting my programs!
0 link