HomeMicroSmart FC6A

A powerful micro PLC with the features of a PAC making it an ideal fit for demanding applications.

Remote Access to FC6A PLC Messages in this topic - RSS

orangeyusi
orangeyusi

1/29/2018
Hi,

Is it possible to use WindLDR to remotely connect to an FC6A PLC to monitor and download/upload program? Via 3G router.

Thanks...
0 link
Don Pham
Don Pham
Administrator

1/30/2018
Yes you can.

Also to verify, when you said 3G router are you referring to a cellular gateway/modem? If you're looking for a cellular modem, we also suggest you use the Moxa cellular gateway below:
https://www.moxa.com/product/OnCell_G3150A-LTE.htm
0 link
diversedevices
diversedevices

4/2/2018
I have been using 3G to "monitor" as well as upload/download successfully for some time on both 5A and 6A PLC. After one of the latest Automation Organizer updates, the "monitor" function no longer updates properly over 3G. It works fine over USB or Ethernet, but perhaps the latency of cellular is causing a problem. I have tried changing the timeout and and monitor "time delay between communication" settings without success.

One of my associates also reported the same issue to me. Any ideas?
0 link
Don Pham
Don Pham
Administrator

4/2/2018
Can you try to use the WindLDR executable version below and let me know if the problem goes away?
ftp://ftp.idec.com/Outgoing/Product_Marketing/Don_Pham/Software/WindLDR8.7.2.1/WindLDRv8.7.2.1.zip
edited by [email protected] on 4/2/2018
0 link
Wasoness1961
Wasoness1961

5/15/2019
Hello Fellows, my name is Wasoness and I have been working as a WordPress Developer on various Online freelancing sites. Well I have checked this PLC error but due to windLDR codes it doesn't allow me to fix this issue. These kind of errors can be resolve via SEO If you can able to mange your SEO from online site checker pro. Even if you are looking for building a new site, than don't worry this online site checker pro help you out to make your site fully SEO friendly https://sitechecker.pro/how-to-make-a-website check this link It will definitely help you. If you are a developer or SEO expert than this website can help you on so many various tasks like creating Back links or On page error fixing.
0 link
kritesh
kritesh

5/21/2019
With the WindEDIT Lite app, users can monitor any PLC parameter, and change set points and other values. Data register, input, output, timer, and counter values can be monitored and controlled using the standard Dialog Interface. The PLC app also has a custom Dialog Interface which the user can configure to allow only certain PLC parameters to be monitored and controlled. Trending is supported within the app, with users able to plot multiple register points for graphical views. To know more information you can also go for plc training course in Noida
0 link