Code scanners are used to read and analyze bar codes or 2-dimensional (2D) codes for the purposes of inventory, ticketing, confirming medicine, tracking products and more. Codes are especially of value when goods need to be processed and data about these items captured quickly. Bar codes are primarily used in logistics and material flows, while 2D codes may be better suited when the user needs to provide a lot of information in a small space, while still being able to be read when print quality is low or the code itself is dirty.
Code Scanners (2) View all
- Compact size integrates into small devices
- High-resolution sensor reads small symbols
- Long reading distance: 150mm max.
- Ethernet communications
- 1.2M pixel-loading CMOS image sensor
- Flexible setup, mounting and operation
- Easily set up with external lighting
- Automatic image save when errors occur
- Dimensional-code position detection