IDEC offers a series of IEC-style contactors and starters, YC Contactors. These contactors feature weld-resistant silver alloy contacts, giving them a higher level of reliability and an extra long life. Contacts are also Cadmium-free for environmental safety.
YC overloads feature bimetallic thermal overload relays directly mounted to the contactor.
The contactors include a full range of accessories. That include top and side mount auxiliary contact blocks, coil surge suppressors, timers and more. A mechanical interlock accessory can be used when mounting two contactors for a reversing motor, to prevent both sets of contacts closing at the same time.
- Direct panel mounting<\/li>\n\t
- Switching current 105A-300A<\/li>\n\t
- Models available to switch from 80HP up to 200HP motors<\/li>\n\t
- Side Mount Auxiliary contacts available<\/li>\n\t
- 50\/60Hz AC coil models available<\/li>\n\t
- Silver alloy
- long-life contacts<\/li>\n\t
- Bimetallic thermal overload relays<\/li>\n\t
- Meets IEC
- c-UL and other international standards<\/li>\n\t
- CE marked<\/li>\n<\/ul>\n