126 types of pilot lights and buzzers can be connected and used in Zone 0 areas. Illuminated pushbuttons and illuminated selector switches can be connected by combining with the EB3C relay barrier.
Products (250) View all
Key Featuresview details downloads
- Zone 0/Class 1 Division 1 locations
- IEC60079 compliant
- Compact and lightweight (46% footprint and 36% weight compared to IDECâ€™s 10-circuit IBPL)
- 8- and 16-channel types are available in common wiring types ideal for connection to PLCs. 16-circuit types are also available with a connector.
- Universal AC power voltage (100 to 240V AC or 24V DC power [UL rating: 100 ~ 120V AC])
- No grounding required
- IDECâ€™s original spring-up terminal minimizes wiring time.
- Installation 35-mm-wide DIN rail mounting or direct screw mounting