RJ Slim Bifurcated
The RJ22 model has a maximum contact rating of 1amp at 250V AC, while maintaining a minimum switching load of 100uA 1V DC, allowing customers to use this relay for their dry circuit switching needs. With the shortest width on the market RJ bifurcated relays are durable, compact and available with plug-in or PCB terminals.
A non-polarized green LED indicator is available (except on the simple type), utilizing IDEC’s unique light-guide structure to enable these relays to be identified by the illuminated green LED. Diode, reverse polarity diode, and RC circuits are also available with peak inverse voltages of 1000V.
Like the rest of the RJ family, RJ22 PCB bifurcated relays have been manufactured with attention to even the smallest details. Using our automated manufacturing technologies, an innovative design was utilized in the internal construction of moving parts ensuring the highest-quality, reliable relays. This includes a unique return spring structure eliminating unnecessary weak points, allowing for increased electrical conductivity and longer service life. Both DPDT and DPST-NO contact configuration types are available in a flux-tight structure.
RJ Plug-in and PCB Terminal relays (with bifurcated contacts) are UL recognized, CSA certified, VDE approved and CE marked.
- Non-polarized green LED indicator available (plug-in model)
- Unique light-guide structure (plug-in model)
- Diode, reverse polarity diode and RC circuits available (plug-in model)
- 1000V Peak inverse voltage (plug-in model)
- DPDT, DPST-NO contacts available (PCB model)
- Unique spring return mechanism ensuring long life (PCB model)
- Flux-tight structure (PCB model)
- UL recognized, CSA certified, VDE approved, CE marked