Safety Relay Module
Safeguarding people and equipment with a properly designed system that monitors all of your safety devices is a top priority. IDEC offers straightforward, easy to use and highly efficient safety control relay modules in a variety of styles to help meet this need. HR1S safety relays are compact units that monitor safety input devices, allowing machine operation only when all safety controls are working correctly and no hazardous conditions are detected. Supported devices include E-stops, interlock switches, and noncontact safety switches, with light curtains covered on certain models. The HR2S series safety relays provide users with increased functionality and flexibility when designing systems to meet safety requirements.
- The first category 2safety relay module in the industry
- Ideal for low-risk machines
- Safety with non-redundant safety circuit.
- Push-in terminals save installation labor and prevent loosening of wires
- Slim body save control panel space
- Safety Category 4
- Performance Level e according to EN ISO 13849-1: 2008
- Removable terminal block enables easy wiring & installation
- Terminal cover detects improper connection
- Operation modes can be changed with a single action
- Models with Time delay functions
- MTTFd (year): 100